Thursday 28 March 2013

Hi All

Hi All.

Thank you all for your good wishes, I am now on antibiotics and beginning to feel a lot better,

I had my pre-op Tuesday and it went well, I had lung function tests, ECG, bloods, weighed and height done, then she shoved cotton buds in my nose and mouth, I think I passed, so as long as I stay ok I will have my op to my rt. shoulder to repair torn tendons on the 10th April. I am glad, I have waited over a year for this, it will mean I will not be able to do much in the way of minis for a while.
I have been collecting dolls house magazines to read, I have also got myself some Aida fabric so I can do some cross stitch.

I am still waiting for the roof of my music shop to be made, I do want to finish that before my op. I have been doing a little bit, just some bashing of furniture, its being painted, hope to have some photo's for you tomorrow.

see you all then

 

No comments: