Wednesday 12 June 2013

Still painting

Hi All

yes I am still painting, this seems to take so long, you paint a bit wait for it to dry paint a bit more, so will not bore you with photo's of paint drying.

I did finish a settee while I was waiting for the paint to dry, its in a lovely gold and black fabric, the photo does not really show it well.

Today I have my yearly visit from my social worker, she comes to check I have every thing I need and am still coping with my condition, we usually end up having a good old natter about life in general.

In the mean time I am going off to finish painting!!!!!



lust need to make some cushions for it
 

4 comments:

Maria Ireland said...

I love your settee it is beautiful. I think waiting for paint and glue to dry is a pet hate for all us miniaturists : D
Hugs Maria

Hairy Caveman said...

Now that is one luxurious settee! Beautifully made. Kind regards, Brian.

Fabiola said...

Very elegant.
Greetings, Faby

Norma Bennett said...

That's a very glam sofa. Re the paint drying issue I use a small hairdryer to hurry up the process, works a treat.