Saturday 8 June 2013

who is this



Hi Al

Who is this, I keep getting random comments that mean nothing to me form ANONYMOUS,
I keep deleting and saying its spam, but everyday there is more, I cannot find the source of these comments but its driving me mad, any one else have this.

Well rant over, finally got everything in its place in my new kitchen I decided to chuck out stuff I do not use and reorganise, then I forgot where I put everything, got my head round it now.

I sold my music shop, it had been sitting around for some time after I completed it, and then I thought get a grip, you made it to sell, so get on and do it, my trouble is I fall in love with every thing I make, but it is sold, good job I have a lot of pictures.

I have been getting on with my son's wedding gift, have got her dress made, I ma taking a risk and showing you it, but they are so busy I do not think they will go on here, they only go when I tell them to have a look at some thing, but this is the first wedding dress that I have made, and feel quite proud of it, Amy's mum is coming round next week to have a look at it to see if I have got it right. I have been lurking about on their face book accounts down loading pictures of them on their round the world trip, I want to shrink these, I may use them as a collage in the back ground or a album, not sure yet. the next thing for me to create is the flowers, I do have a picture of them, but now I have to find the right colours, they are in varying degrees of pink. have a look at the dress.

the satin is ivory with  ivory netting over it, and ivory lace to the bottom. it has a sash in ivory with sparkles

I added tiny seed beads for buttons

Oh buggar, some how I just deleted every thing that I just wrote, how did I do that?
well better start again.
I have started my next project, I won a gypsy caravan from ebay the other week, it looked really nice in the photo, I knew it would need a bit of work, when I got it, it is really very crudely made, they had used nails to hold it together, I am talking big nails!!, so I decided the only way to do this is to take it to bits. The wood was rough so I covered it all in mount board, I made a new front with a door, it did not have a door, in some ways it would of been easier to make it myself, never mind I am sure I will make it look better than it did. today I want to start to decorate it, I will be putting it all together when I have finished painting as it will be easier that way. will keep you up to date with my progress and show you the stages and what I did. so here it is what it looked like when I got it.







 

10 comments:

PILAR6373 said...

El vestido es precioso y la carreta magnífica,me encanta el colorido!!!
Besos.

Unknown said...

the dress is beautiful!!
love the caravan too!

Fabiola said...

I like the caravan.
The dress is amazing.
Greetings, Faby

Unknown said...

I have the same problem with crazy no connections comments to my post. Just spammers looking to get their link on your post. I have to check routinely to be sure they have gone to Spam. If not, I have to sometimes manually delete them. Apparently not much you can do to stop it. It does give your blog a higher number of page views, which doesn't ne essarily make you feel better, but does give you a better and higher listing on a Google Search. Sorry I have no definitive answers. A pain in the blogging rear so to speak.
I like the wedding dress. I am trying to create one for my character "Maureen", which is a challenge, as I must cover her cloth arms, and I'm terrible with sleeves.
The gypsy caravan will look sweet when you are done. But it is true, there are sometimes unwelcome surprises with EBay purchases.
Best Wishes,
Vicki

Hannah said...

It might be a robot giving you strange comments, I got two from a anti cellulite site yesterday, best way to get rid of them is to have the thing where you have to write a "code" you see on the screen, to prove you are not a robot comment on what ever..

I like the dress, beautiful and the new project looks good!
Hannah

Anna said...

beautiful dress! how wonderful!

julia said...

Precioso!!!
mil besos...Julia.

Hairy Caveman said...

Nice looking dress! I have had the same kind of problems buying off ebay but at least you have a good base to work from to let your ideas run free! Kind regards, Brian.

Lil said...

The dress in beautiful. I love the caravan, it looks fantastic in the These photos. Hope you can fix what you think is not good, so it will turn out as you want it.

About spam: I changed to "Only GOOGLE people" get to comment on my blog and now all spam disappeared. I had a lot of that.
My E-mail address is available if anyone outside Google want to ask or say something.
 
Lil on Lilsdolls

Marisa said...

I get those only it for some sex site..I was shocked at first but now I just delete it..I set my blog up so that I can approve or delete messages.

why the perv's pick me I'll never know..at least I keep em busy so they can't bother anyone else


your dress and caravan look lovely

Hugs
Marisa