Saturday 20 July 2013

Kopy Kat furniture

Hi All

We are having a bit of respite with the weather, its been cooler and a bit cloudy, but do not worry the heat will be back, they are saying we will be hitting 30's and above next week, I have brought a big fan so I hope I can get into my work room more.



So glad you liked my last lot of mini's, I have been carrying on with my quest of reproducing normal size furniture into minis, this time I have done a lovely set of drawers, I must admit I would love to do this in real size to, have a look

 
 
mini drawers

decorated


what I copied
 



 

8 comments:

Yolanda Morán said...

Es una maravilla, fantástico.
Un abrazo.
Yolanda

Hairy Caveman said...

That is an excellent representation! I haven't seen drawers decorated like that before, but the miniature looks a lot cuter! Kind regards, Brian.

Indy_Poppy said...

Thats a really good copy. What a great idea.

Fabiola said...

Your decoration is very original.
Greetings, Faby

The Creative Bohemian said...

I love this idea. I am toying with the idea of decoupage on some furniture pieces i have, as well. You dresser looks so wonderful.

Marisa said...

how cute :)


elbey said...

Thesee look great Debbie, why did you start doing this? It's a good idea, I might be doing something similar....

elbey said...

these look great Debbie, I might be doing something similar... ;)