Sunday 13 October 2013

Just a quickie

Hi All

My mum had a full scan on Friday, so now we wait for the results, she has been having some good days and some bad, we are praying that they find nothing, but in my heart I feel they wont. 

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your prayers and messages you have sent me, its a comfort to know that you care.

I have my operation tomorrow, it has not been cancelled yet, there is still time, so will be out of action for a while, as soon as I have learnt to use my left hand I will be back reading your blogs and catching up on all your news.

5 comments:

Sam said...

Sam here.
Praying all goes well for both you and your mum.

Maria Ireland said...

I hope the news for your Mom is good. Good Luck tomorrow. Wishing you a speedy recovery.
Take Care
Hugs Maria

Conny v/den Dungen -Muller said...

Jij bent mijn nummer #1

Een moeder,......
Een moeder om voor je te zijn,......
Een moeder om mee te lachen,......
Een moeder om mee te huilen,......
Een moeder die boos op je is,......
Een moeder die lief voor je is,......
Een moeder die je alles is........ Ben jij! jij bent mijn moeder #1 en staan op nummer #1. Een moeder moet je sterk voor zijn want dat is toch echt je alles of niet?. Een moeder moet je mee kunnen leven, en dat doe ik al .... jaar lang!. Jij bent als geen anderen nummer#1, maar die is er toch niet!.

sterkte xx conny

Cinderella Moments said...

I hope everything went well with your operations and that you make a quick and easy recovery. May God give you the strength you need to get better and to stay strong for your Mom and Sister in Law.
prayers and hugs♥,
Caroline

Isabel said...

Querida Debbie, siento mucho que tu madre esté pasando por esta dificil situación, deseo que todo le vaya lo mejor posible. Y a ti, te deseo que todo te vaya fenomenal en tu operación y que tengas una rápida recuperación para que pronto puedas estar con todos nosotros y nos sigas enseñando las maravillas que haces.
Abrazos
Isabel