Friday 29 November 2013

will be away for a while

Hi All

we are hoping that my mum is coming home from hospital this Monday, I am moving home to nurse her, we have been told she does not have long left and I always promised her that she would never die in hospital or go into a home and I would nurse her, so that is what I will be doing, its going to be hard, it is different when I was a nurse, caring was easier as I was not involved personally,  anyway thats it for now, I will be back but for now my mum comes first xx

4 comments:

My Journey To Celebrating Life said...

My heart and prayers are sincerely with you at this time in your life with your Mom. I will miss you during your absence. Please give your Mom a warm hug and kiss from Felma. Hugs and kisses to you too.

Idskesminis said...

Dear Debbie, yes it will be very hard, but this time is so precious with your mum. My thoughts are with you and your family, Hugs, Idske

Maria Ireland said...

Take care of yourself.
Big Hugs Maria

Marisa said...

I totally understand, I would do that same thing for my mum. you are in my prayers.

Hugs
Marisa