Monday 9 February 2015

Good morning

Hi All

Well I am getting over my shock of finding my thyroid does not work as well as it should, and I have started my tablets. The one good thing about it,it explains why I am putting on weight, so  hopefully now my weight will start to drop off.

This week I will be continuing to paint the shop, so tedious, while I am waiting for all that to dry, I am getting on with my other project,its a double patchwork quilt. Its got a seaside theme, I have been doing it for over a year, Its a magazine that every 3 months you get the material and pattern plus other items you can make.

It would properly been cheaper to design and make my own,but i was looking for a long time project and this came up. It does teach you other things, like fancy embroidery stitches, and it has some great recycling ideas.

Well that's my week sorted, catch up with you all soon

No comments: